Friday, September 18, 2020

Te wiki o Te Reo 2020

 WALT: Understand Te wiki o te Reo Maori

This week we have been learning about Te Reo Maori because it is Te Wiki o te Reo week. It has been really fun because we have been doing a lot of  Maori activities.

I found it easy to add or subtract the numbers in English. I found it hard to say the answer quick enough in Maori. I really enjoyed learning the numbers in Te Reo Maori( Rua tekau and Toru tekau). Next time I need to try not to look at the board with the numbers and just give it a go.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota,
    You are good at using an appropriate image that goes well with your post about Te wiki o te reo Maori. When I read your post I learnt that you enjoyed getting to learn numbers in Te reo Maori e.g Rua tekau and Toru tekau. Next time, you could add a Te reo Maori numbers poster or DLO. Ka rawe! Ms Peters

    ReplyDelete