Friday, August 14, 2020

A Day in the Life of a Veterinary Technician(Read-works)

WALT: Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)

Today I have been reading an article a day on Readworks and then writing about what I have learned. Then after that, I submitted it.

I have learned that a fluffy black-and-white cat greets patients and visitors at the Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital in Bristol, Conn. I have also learned that in addition to safety concerns, there's a lot of physical labor involved in lifting, transporting, and holding the animals, some of which might be scared and liable to lash out.

A Day In The Life Of A Veterinary Technician

1 comment:

  1. Bon jour Dakota, I enjoyed reading what you learned about 'A Day in the Life of a Veterinary Technician', it was very interesting. I also thought your choice of image was a perfect choice for your article. To be BTB (Better than before) you could try to think about your font size and checking that it looks right. Tino pai! Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete