Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Song and dance(readworks)

WALT: Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)
Today I have been reading an article a day on readworks and then writing about what I have learned. Then after that, I submit it.

I have learned that across the United States and you'll hear a chorus of regional accents. And the second thing I have learned is that Jarvis attended Hunter College in New York City. There, he conducted laboratory research in molecular biology, the study of the molecular building blocks of life. The idea of scientific discovery began to excite him. 
       SONG AND DANCE               
              EXAMPLE            
                     ⇊                                                          
Dances To Any Song GIFs | Tenor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dakota its Kryzma, I really like your blog post but maybe next time put a different video, Nice job.

    ReplyDelete